Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit).
Model: Xerox WorkCentre 3655iX
Printer and Scanner Driver for Windows
Recommended Software for Xerox WorkCentre 3655iX
The Xerox Smart Start – Driver Installer intelligently looks at your specific system configuration and installs the appropriate drivers for printing and scanning to your Xerox device.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 (64-bit / 32-bit)
Version: 18.104.22.168. Size: 28.59 MB
(Download from the manufacturer’s website)
(Alternative file download from Google Drive)
The user can choose between two different kinds of installations in Xerox Smart Start.
• Quick Install – Xerox Smart Start will automatically install drivers based on the user’s operating system and printer model. Quick install does not install scan drivers.
• Advanced Install – Xerox Smart Start will allow the user to choose which print system, PDL, and scan driver they want to install. Xerox Smart Start will recommend which options provide the best print experience.
How to Install a Printer with Xerox Smart Start
1. Launch XeroxSmartStart.exe – this requires elevation to an administrator account.
2. Agree to the EULA
3. Xerox Smart Start will scan for printers
4. Select the printer you want to install and choose either Quick Install or Advanced Install.
a. If you select Quick Install you are done!
b. If you select Advanced Install then Xerox Smart Start will present you with a list of options: Print System, Driver PDL, Scanner Driver Options, and Printer Name. Once you have selected the options you want, select Install to start the installation process.
5. If Xerox Smart Start did not find the printer you want to install select Don’t See Your Printer.
a. Enter the printer’s hostname or IP address and select Continue. If Xerox Smart Start detects your printer it will take you to the Advanced Install screen.
6. When the installation finishes Xerox Smart Start will display a confirmation screen. You can Install Another Printer or exit by selecting Done. You also have the option to print a test page.
Please refer to the Smart Start User Guide PDF below for a list of compatible Xerox products, and for details and recommendations to optimize your experience.
This video shows you how to use Easy Scanning on Xerox Print Experience.
Universal Printer Driver for Windows
To install only the printer driver.
This version of the Xerox Global Printer Driver (Universal Printer Driver) contains all drivers (PostScript, PCL5 and PCL6) and automatically downloads and installs on your system.
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit)
Printer Driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3655iX. This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model.
Supported Languages: Arabic Brazilian Portuguese Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch English (Global) English (N. America) Finnish French French Canadian German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Italian Japanese Korean Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian