Mionix Naos QG Firmware / Software Download
Mionix Naos QG Firmware / Software
NAOS QG Firmware 2017-09-25
Mionix Hub 1.6 for Windows
Mionix Hub 1.6 for Mac
- Install the software Mionix HUB if you have it installed make sure you have the latest version
- Run the Mionix HUB software and go to the info tab
- Click the update button
- Chose the firmware file (.mnx) you downloaded
- Wait for install to complete
- Now your Naos QG has the latest firmware installed
How to download files located on Google Drive:
Last Updated on 20.01.2020 by DriverNew
If you do not know how to connect an additional device to your computer, and you need instructions on how to connect it correctly, you can use the search bar on this website (located in the upper right part of any page) or
Find out which macOS your Mac is using (Use About This Mac to see the version of Mac operating system installed on your Mac, and find out whether it's the latest version). From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer.