Driver and Software for Scanner: Fujitsu SP-1125
For operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 Vista XP (64-bit / 32-bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Instructions on how to download drivers and software: 1. Follow the link to the support site. 2. Select a scanner and an OS, and you will be directed to the appropriate Software Downloads page.
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for Fujitsu SP-1125. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
What is important when connecting a USB cable to the PC?
Use the USB cable included with the scanner package when connecting the scanner to a PC.
– Use the USB cable which has been supplied with the scanner when you connect the scanner to computer. The scanner may become an unstable condition if you are using a commercially available cable or extended cable.
– Wait at least 5 seconds when you reconnect the power cable or open/close the cover.
– Without doing so, the scanner may not running properly.
– The scanner may not work if it is connected to the USB port on the keyboard or the monitor.
– The scanning speed might be reduced if the scanner is connected with USB 1.1.
– Therefore, if your computer has the USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible port, please use it.
What can I do when the error message “The image scanner cannot be found” appear?
This may be caused when the driver receives no responses from the scanner.
Please check the following items:
– Is the scanner power turned ON?
– Is the USB cable connected to the scanner and the PC correctly?
– Does the driver support the scanner connected to the PC?
– Is the scanner in ready state? (Please refer to the Operator’s Guide on how to check the scanner status.)