Artisul Pencil Driver Download
Model: Artisul Pencil
Driver for operating system Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 (64-bit / 32-bit)
Driver for Windows Download
Driver for operating system MAC OS
Driver for MAC OS Download
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for Artisul Pencil. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
How to download files located on Google Drive:
Precautions before driver installation
1) If a graphic tablet driver has been installed on your Windows computer, please make sure to uninstall it before installing the new one. Otherwise conflicts will occur.
2) After uninstalling the former driver, please restart your computer.
3) Please turn off the anti-virus and drawing softwares in your computer before installing the new driver. Otherwise, you will be unsuccessful to install the new driver.
4) Do not connect your graphic input device to the computer before the driver is installed. Otherwise, you may come across the delay or error issue in system identification when you install the driver.
5) Do not change the default path when installing the driver.
If you do not know how to connect an additional device to your computer, and you need instructions on how to connect it correctly, you can use the search bar on this website (located in the upper right part of any page) or
To use any computer device, software (driver) is required. It is recommended to use the original software that came with your computer device.
If you do not have the software, and you cannot find it on the website of the manufacturer of the computer device, then we will help you. Tell us the model of your printer, scanner, monitor or other computer device, as well as the version of the operating system (for example: Windows 10, Windows 8, etc.).
Find out which macOS your Mac is using (Use About This Mac to see the version of Mac operating system installed on your Mac, and find out whether it's the latest version).
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.